Global Classic 16cm Meat Chopper G-12
GLOBAL knives are supposed to be refined, delicate instruments for preparing food to exact specifications.... not the G-2 16cm Meat Chopper! It has one real purpose, to smash through bones and cut up large portions of meat. The GLOBAL meat chopper features a thicker steel than ordinary G series knives to handle the repeated blows of going through bone. Compared to most GLOBAL
knives, it is the only knife which should be swung down like a hammer. Useful for preparing cuts of chicken, creating lamb chops or spareribs. You can also use one of these knives for particularly heavy vegetables like butternut squash or pumpkin, where a smaller knife might get stuck.
The G-12 is made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted by filling the handles with sand to achieve the optimum weight and perfect balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
The G-12 Meat Chopper also comes with a traditional hole in the blade to be hung on hook above a butcher's table.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Made in Japan
Style Number: 79533