For Authentic Australian Boots, Choose High-Quality Pure Western Online
We will ship you the highest-quality products available when your order Pure Western online. Assef’s has nearly one hundred years of experience in offering our clients clothing and boots at affordable prices. Discover why Australians trust our products and our service.
Importance of Pure Western Boots
When you purchase any of the products from Assef’s, you’re embracing the Australian lifestyle. These western cowboy boots are synonymous with the Australian Outback, which symbolises endurance, camaraderie, and nature. Learn why western boots are an excellent investment in form and functionality.
- Farmhands who worked the land were probably the original people who needed boots. These cowboys required a smooth transition between riding their horses and walking around the ranch. They needed on-the-job boots that offered comfort and support.
- Two-inch heels with a steep forward pitch are called riding heels. The goal of these heels was to keep the cowboy comfortable by ensuring that the foot didn’t slip forward while he was in the saddle for long periods. With the popularity of the urban cowboy in the 1980s, the cowboy boot transitioned to a statement of fashion for city slickers, but they still demanded quality.
- Thomas Cook developed the Pure Western brand because Australians wanted a brand they could trust. He made boots beginning in 1924 and created products in a tradition of innovation and craftsmanship. Today, we recognise Pure Western boots for their ability to bridge the gap between urban and rural life.
What You Should Know About Pure Western Children’s Boots
Purchasing a cowboy boot for your child comes with a responsibility for respecting the boot’s history. Whether you’re dressing your daughter or son to be a cowboy, or they will dance to country music, their outfit isn’t complete without the boots.
- The modern cowboy boot should have a big heel, which makes it easier to hold the foot in the stirrup, and a cowboy will always pull on the boot so there will never be any laces.
- Leather is a sturdy material that can withstand barbed wire, snakes, or grown-ups stepping on children’s toes, and there was pressure to make the boots affordable to accommodate the cowboy’s budget.
- Cowboy boots became more colourful with Hollywood’s Western movies of the 1930s and 1940s. The pink leather that you see today on your daughter’s boots began at a time when appearance was more important than functionality.
The debate today over whether children’s cowboy boots should be functional or fashionable can be easily solved. Simply purchase your children a pair for every occasion.
Why Trust Assef’s Regarding Pure Western Online
Purchasing your boots online is an easy and safe way to add more boots to your wardrobe. We stand behind our reputation of serving our client base with the highest quality merchandise at affordable prices. Australians throughout the country look to us for our diverse range of quality clothing and footwear for men, women, and children. Whether you are in the bush, a country-western dance, or at the rodeo, we have what you need to look your best. Stop by our store or look to us online for a new pair of boots today.
Please contact us with any questions.