Why Ariat Dura Terrain is the Shoe for You
If you enjoy the best of both worlds in terms of a casual and adventurous lifestyle, Ariat Dura Terrain might be the shoe for you, allowing you to skip comfortably between two worlds. The Ariat Dura Terrain boots are durable enough to take on harsh conditions while being comfortable enough to give you the support you need and should expect from a quality shoe. Lined with moisture-wicking material, your feet are sure to remain dry while still being well ventilated despite external elements.
Why You Should Buy Ariat Dura Terrain Boots
If comfort, style and durability are what you are longing for in a shoe, look no further than Assef’s as you might have just met your perfect match. Gone are the days when outdoor, durable shoes were uncomfortable and drab. Here, modern style has met with the best technology to provide footwear suitable for the fast-paced, ever-changing lifestyle of its wearer.
The Ariat Dura Terrain offers:
- Quality leather which will stand the test of time if treated well.
- Moisture-wicking lining to ensure your feet remain dry in wet weather or on a sweltering day when you have to be on your feet all day.
- Excellent shock absorption for comfort and convenience protects your knees and hip joints on busy days.
- The dura tread outsole is non-marking and provides quality traction to prevent slipping on uneven terrain or polished floors.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Caring for your Ariat Ralley Boots
If you are new to the world of quality boots - welcome and get ready to enjoy your stay. Before you get too comfortable, know that with every great investment comes great responsibility. Tender, loving care is key to maintaining your Ariat boots. Here's how you can go about doing so:
- Enhance water resistance. Waterproofing sprays are available to ensure that your boots are entirely waterproof especially if you regularly expose them to water, be it for work or recreation. Be sure to test out the spray on a small part of the boot before spraying the entire shoe.
- Do not forget to condition. Think of leather as another skin which is kept smooth and glowing, has to be moisturised ever so often. This simple step, which will only take a few minutes of your time is crucial in contributing to longevity. Conditioning will not only help your boots look good but also to feel good as, over time, the leather will begin to soften.
- Avoid heat. A common myth is that heating leather boots, helps them to better adapt to your feet by slightly softening up. You should avoid this practice as heat is known to dry up leather which is something you would want to avoid.
We have been in the clothing industry for many years and are proud to offer our range online and in-store. One can never go wrong when investing in quality. If you are ready to take a step in the right direction, contact us today.