Are you looking for country wear online? Assef’s has a wide range of clothing options in many styles, including country menswear, women’s country wear, and kids’ country clothing. We offer all the country essentials you need, from tops and bottoms to accessories and, of course, the perfect western boots.
Tips Regarding Adults or Kids’ Western Boots
If you’re treating yourself or your child to a great pair of cowboy boots, then you want to be sure to take optimal care of them to ensure that they look their best for as long as possible. Here are a few tips on proper boot care.
- Clean your boots. Use a damp cloth to remove dirt and dust, which can damage your footwear over time. You can also use a shoe cleaner or saddle soap for stubborn spots.
- Condition your boots. Using a small amount of leather conditioner on a clean, soft cloth, massage the conditioner into the leather. Condition the entire boot liberally, applying more if boots soak up the conditioner and dry quickly.
- Polish your boots. If you notice deeper scratches or scuffs, you can apply a leather shoe polish. Use light layers and buff between layers until you achieve the desired finish.
- Store your boots properly. Don’t let dust get the best of your boots. It’s important to store them correctly: inside a protective bag that guards against dust, moisture, and sharp objects.
Note that these tips apply to leather boots, but not suede boots, which should be brushed with a suede brush, sealed with a suede sealer, or cleaned professionally.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Men’s, Women’s and Kids’ Country Wear
When you’re looking for women’s or men’s country clothing, you’ll quickly discover that there is a wide variety of options. Here are a few things to look for to create the country look that you want.
- A great pair of jeans. The foundation of your country look might start with the right pair of blue jeans. Look for a western-style, boot-cut pair of jeans – maybe even with a cute trim at the pockets.
- The right top. For men, the right shirt might be a plaid button-down with a country-western twist; for women, it might be the same, or it might be a more feminine top to create the perfect country contrast with her jeans.
- Add boots… No country look is complete without a pair of leather or suede cowboy boots. Choose the style and colour that you like, and then pair them with dark or medium wash jeans to create a classic look.
- …and a hat. No matter what else your country outfit includes, you can always top it off with a cowboy hat. There are country hats available in a wide range of colours and styles, so you should be able to find one that suits you to a T.
What Sets Assef’s Apart Regarding Men’s and Women’s Country Clothing
Regardless of the type of clothing you’re shopping for; you have many options when it comes to your supplier. So, why choose Assef’s? Here are a few of the things that set us apart from the competition.
- Our diverse range of clothing and footwear. We offer a vast selection of quality clothing for men, women, and children, including country wear, work wear, surf wear, accessories, footwear, and more.
- Our selection of top brands. We also sell many of your favourite brands, including Akubra, Ariat, Sunbody, R.M. Williams, Thomas Cook, Pure Western, and many more. We choose only recognisable brands known for their quality.
- Our service. Not only do we have a brick-and-mortar store in addition to our website, but we are a family owned and operated business with a passion for providing our customers with the best possible service in every interaction.
Related Services We Provide to Women’s and Men’s Country Wear
Assef’s sells a wide selection of country clothing, but we also sell a whole lot more than that. Some of the choices we provide include:
- Workwear. Do you need to look neat and professional but still be comfortable on the job? We can help. Check out our range of workwear, including jeans, work trousers, full button shirts, boots, socks, hats, fleece tops, and more – all appropriate for many different professional settings.
- Surf wear. When you head out to spend a day in the sun – whether you’re on the beach or not – you need the right accessories to pull your look together. Thongs and sunglasses are a must – not only do they look great, but they offer the protection and functionality that you need to enjoy the summer months.
Anthony Assef travelled from Lebanon, arriving in Australia in 1923 and opening the first Assef’s store in Quirindi. Today, Assef’s is still owned by the Assef family, passed down through four generations along with the strict standards of quality and service. Through the decades, the focus at Assef’s has remained on providing an extensive range of products at competitive prices. We have one physical store in Moree NSW; we also happily ship Australia-wide with free shipping on orders over $200. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have. We look forward to providing you with excellent service.
The R.M. Williams Lady Yearling Boot is also available in:
This Lady Yearling Boot is a colour variation of our #1 selling women's boot style; a bespoke creation, available only at Assef's. Its unique design, the stunning contrast of the rum coloured leather against the natural sole, has this beauty turning heads. Skilfully crafted from a single piece of polished leather, the Lady Yearling boot boasts a sleek, narrow profile set upon a height-enhancing block heel. This elegant investment will be your favourite for years to come.
- Yearling leather
- Leather sole
- Natural stain edge finish
- Leather lined
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sides
- Rounded toe
- 4.5cm block heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Fitting: D Width - Regular
Style Number: B522Y.95BDNZ
Sizing: R.M. Williams Women's Sizing
|RMW Women's||Women's US||European|