Avanti 6 Egg Poacher 24cm With Non Stick Cups
Perfectly poach eggs for classic eggs benedict, salads, noodle dishes and more with the Avanti® Egg Poacher Set. Easy to use, makes up to six eggs at one time. Crafted from durable stainless steel with a mirror polished finish, the impact bonded base provides fast and even heat distribution. The matching tempered glass lid with steam vent and heat resistant knob lets you monitor food as it cooks. Featuring an egg poacher insert with lift-out stainless steel poaching cups that have a non-stick coating that prevent eggs from sticking and make for easy clean-up. The pan can also be used without the stainless steel insert as a sauté pan for sauces, vegetables, grains or melting butter and is designed with a stay cool to touch handle. Suitable for use on all types of cook tops - including induction.
- 24cm diameter
- Pan and poaching cups made from stainless steel
- Whitford Xylan non-stick coating on cups
- Impacted bonded base for fast, even heat distribution
- Tempered glass pan lid with steam vent and heat resistant knob
- Stay-cool pan handle
- Removable poaching tray allows base to be used as a sauté pan
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for all cook tops including Induction
Use & Care
- Separate all components and hand wash with hot soapy water
- Whilst this product is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended.
- Rinse and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Remove the egg poacher cup tray from the poacher. Coat each poacher cup with a little butter or olive oil (optional).
- Add 1.5 cm of water to the poacher pan, set over medium heat and bring to a steady simmer on the stove top. Do not let the pan boil dry!
- Carefully place poacher tray (containing the poacher cups) into the pan and warm the cups. Gently crack one egg into each poacher cup. The best part of a poached egg is a soft, runny yolk, so do be careful that you don't pierce the yolks as you are cracking. Place a lid on the pan and ensure heat is at simmer.
- Cook to desired taste. When the whites are no longer runny, your eggs have cooked. For soft yolk allow around 5 minutes for extra large eggs and 4 minutes for medium eggs. Allow slightly longer for harder yolks.
- Turn off the heat. Carefully remove the egg poacher pan from the stove top.
- Use a spoon or flexible spatula to remove eggs from the poacher cups. Transfer the eggs to individual plates, season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
Style number: 16057