Avanti Tempwiz Meat Thermometer
- Temperature range 54°C to 88°C
- Dual celsius/fahrenheit display
- Stainless steel body and probe
- Large legible display dial
- Rugged construction
Use & Care:
- 1) Remove roast from cooking appliance. Insert thermometer probe into the meat making sure that the probe's point is as close to the centre of the food as possible.
- 2) Wait a minimum of 3-5 minutes before checking the temperature. This important pause allows time for the thermometer to stabilise and provide an accurate reading.
- 3) To obtain a precise temperature reading, it is important to ensure that the probe's point is not resting on bone, gristle or a part of the cookware
Style number: 12891